Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Please Pray For Braeden

Braeden's hypospadias surgery is this coming Monday. Please pray for him and for me. If I don't have a total meltdown before this is all over, it'll be a miracle. The thoughts of that little guy undergoing surgery terrify me, but I know it's something that needs to be done, and better now, when he won't really remember anything about it.

I'll post again sometime next week to let anyone who still reads this know how he's doing. I'll concentrate on my own upcoming surgery after Braeden's is over and he's recovered. At least I've got a month between his and mine. Sheesh, medical stuff really sucks, especially when it all seems to pile up at once.

We'd all appreciate any extra prayers you can send Brae's way. Thanks!!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

of course we will! Keep us updated and give Brae some extra snuggles!